First post of the year! //hanging head
I've been busy in RL, doing the roofing thing, which is good. The writing thing, not so good, because I was kind of disappointed that I didn't accomplished all my goals for 2012. Here was my list:
1) Protector--Edit, find new cover, add back missing stuff, publish as Ebook first DONE
2) Hunter--Edit, find new cover, publish Ebook first DONE
3) Into Danger--Edit, find new cover, publish Ebook first DONE
4) (Her Secret Pirate)--Edit, add new paragraphs, find new cover, Ebook only since it's a short story DONE
5) Dangerously Hot--NEW, write (half), edit, find new cover (done), coordinate with Sylvia Day, look at tax stuff to do with this antho, work at new accounts, open new accts to do with partnership
SO NOT DONE
6) Miki's Book 2--NEW, sort through photos, change DPI of selected, work out story board, try to get my friend Jax Cassidy (busy, wonderful author) to help with cover and Photoshop, write (almost finished).
SO NOT DONE
7) Put the above, except Pirate, out as PRINT book (format, get front and back cover, look at print jobs, reformat??? ARGHHHH STATUS
8) Put the above in aRe, a romance ebook distributor to get ready for Romantic Times Convention. I looked at all the formats they wanted. DIED ABOUT 6 TIMES. ARGGHHH STATUS
So, I feel somewhat dejected. Not all...I know I did a lot but I'm not truly happy with myself. And then I bumped my head on the door frame and got myself a black eye--teach me to think of writing and work all the time and give myself a migraine :P.
In short, I'm playing catchup. As soon as I get at least Dangerous Hot done and do #7 and #8 before Feb is over, I'll feel a little more relaxed. Right now--got to get motivated! Got to do it!!!!!!!!!! (If only exclamation marks help motivation....)
I hope y'all are having a better January than me. And thank you for being so patient. I don't think I do that enough.
NO NEED TO CLICK TILL I TELL YA: RESERVED FOR NOT SAFE FOR WORK STUFF